The Oakland Raiders usually play solid defense. They play solid defense for 85 percent of the game. The other 15 percent, they give up huge plays that turn the momentum of a game.


The Raiders tend to stuff runners, then give up a 40 yard sprint down field. Watching the film, this is usually on the rookie, Rolando McClain.

Let's say the opposing team runs a 22 dive up the middle. The center's job i...

Read Complete Article at Bleacher Report - Oakland Raiders
Find more Oakland articles at